Better Money Lenders: When money matters to you, you deserve our better services.
Better Money Lenders is a licensed finance broker, providing better lending solutions for consumer and personal loans, home mortgages, property investment and business finance for a wide range of purposes.
Our services extend to both individuals and business customers and include a comprehensive range of both personal and commercial finance options. We are specialist lenders for home loans, equipment finance and business loans.
We provide services across a vast area of north Queensland including Brisbane, Mackay, The Whitsundays, Airlie Beach, Sunshine Coast, Proserpine, Ayr, Sarina, Cannonvale, Hamilton Island, , Bowen, Moranbah and throughout the Whitsunday Islands.
Better Benefits with BML
While more than half of Australian home buyers now use a mortgage professional to find them the home loan that best suits them, not nearly as many consider using a finance broker for their other loan requirements.
The financial lending sector is increasingly diverse with new players entering the market on a regular basis. The bank is no longer the only, the preferred or even the best source of finance. But sourcing the best loan for your needs can be time-consuming and confusing and without investigating all your options, you risk ending up with a finance package which may not be the right loan for you.
As professional finance and mortgage brokers, we have the expertise, the contacts, the wide lender base and the vast experience to ensure you get the right loan for you. Not just home mortgages but across the spectrum of personal loans and commercial business finance.
Your independent, financial services relationship manager, providing independent, professional services:
- Your BML consultant will discuss your existing situation, your lending requirements and obtain all necessary information pertaining to your lending application.
- We’ll explain the types of loans available to you from a range of banks and specialist lending institutions.
- Based on information provided by you and utilising specialist lending software, we’ll match your lending requirements to a selection of loan products offered by a diverse range of lenders.
- Provide an in-depth overview of the relevant costs associated with your loan application.
- Act as an intermediary between you and the lenders by completing and packaging your loan application.
- We will liaise with parties related to your purchase including your accountant, real estate agent, solicitor or seller and others to assist you with a streamlined and timely settlement.
- Assist with any future lending requirements, whether you wish to check, change or top-up an existing loan or set up a new loan for a new purpose.